Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Black Leather Mullah.

A friend of mine and I went to enjoy the Los Angeles native, Kid Ink, in concert at the Dallas House of Blues. The concert was a good opportunity to relax after a busy work week with good people. I decided to dress for the occasion in a comfortable graphic T-shirt and leather look coupled with a four inch caged wedge heel. I wore the outfit for about 5 hours, all the while, staying extremely comfortable. I paired the semi-black and white look with an electric blue statement lipstick that I absolutely adore as well as my signature 3 chains look.

Remember:
Style is not only about how the outfit looks on but should also embody a spirit of confidence.






Top: Wal-Mart 
Skirt: Thrifted 
Shoes: Lolashoetique
Necklaces: Forever21 & Charming Charlie
Rings: Forever 21
LipStick: My Beauty Addiction at Etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. i totally dig this look.,. it's so cool! and we're you really wearign a blue lipstick?! that's so bold, love it!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there hun! Your blog is fabulous! Idk why you asked me for my help because you're doing great! You've been blogging longer than I have as well. Your background is cool too. It goes great with your theme. If you have any questions, you can email me ivebeengarbbed@yahoo.com. Follow me on ig, twitter, and bloglovin too! Happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find on the thrift-ed skirt and I love the bold lip, very daring of you.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete